Heart Chan is offering online sessions to the public every day of the week when our centers are closed during the COVID-19 outbreak! All sessions can be participated via Zoom and streamed live on each center’s Facebook page.
You can join via mobile phone, tablet or computer simply by clicking on the links below. Due to the latest security upgrade by Zoom, when you join a session, Zoom would ask for either your email address or a password. The password for our sessions is “heartchan”. All session times are in Pacific Daylight Time.
- Monday 7:30 – 8:30 p.m., Irvine, CA
- 2nd or 3rd Wednesday of Every Month 7:00 – 8:00 p.m., SLM in Ellijay, GA
- Wednesday 7:30 – 9:00 p.m., Torrance, CA (Guided meditation only)
- Thursday 7:30 – 9:00 p.m., Monterey, CA (Guided meditation only)
You do not need a Zoom account to join a session!
For computer/tablet/smart phone users wishing to do a video session:
How to join Zoom meeting on computer: https://www.youtube.com/embed/vFhAEoCF7jg?rel=0&autoplay=1&cc_load_policy=1
How to join Zoom meeting with iPhone: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362993-Getting-Started-with-iOS
How to join Zoom meeting with Android: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/200942759-Getting-Started-with-Android
For any other phone users:
Dial in with any kind of phones for audio only. Find your local number here: https://zoom.us/u/awkiNQNTe. Then enter the meeting ID.
Please also follow the suggested etiquette outlined below when you join the classes:
- Please be on time. The virtual waiting room will be available 30 minutes before the session starts. If you have technical issues, please log in 30 minutes before the session starts so the host can help solving your issue. Please do not join once the session begins to avoid disruption to other participants
- Find a private, quiet, and dedicated space/location with least interruptions and distractions.
- Do not record any sessions. Heart Chan has the proprietary right to all its classes and contents
- Please practice the following “video conferencing etiquette” when you present yourpersonal video image: Dress properly. Avoid strong backlighting and cluttered background.Be mindful of what is in the frame.
- Please mute your microphone upon entry. Submit your questions via “Chat” to the hostand the host will present your questions to the instructor. Ask the host to unmute your microphone if you would like to speak. Please minimize any white noise or background noise whenever your microphone is on.
- Make a silent exit if you plan to leave before the completion of the full session.